Asset Protection / Loss Prevention Multi-Store Lead Detective, Full Time: St. Louis Galleria
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: October 19, 2020
As a Multi-Store Lead Detective, you will support the
Internal/External Investigation Program in your assigned market
area; focus primarily on the identification, investigation, and
apprehension of external and internal cases, as well as major crime
committed against the company; and work closely with your District
Manager of Investigations on developing a weekly schedule strategy,
and plan for investigations.-- Perform other duties as
- Investigate all internal/external crimes committed against the
company in assigned market area.
- Make external apprehensions as per policy.
- Conduct Virtual Remote Surveillances as directed.
- Make disposition decisions on criminal prosecution.
- Prepare written and investigative reports for management.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of investigative tools and
- Handle proprietary, sensitive and confidential
- Regular, dependable attendance and
- High School Diploma or equivalent.-- Some college is
- Two to three years asset protection experience or
- Minimum one year of leadership experience.
- Completion of Store Agent Training program required upon
assignment to position.
- Additional Store Agent Training is required for this
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.--
- Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as
reports and procedure manuals. Mathematical Skills:
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to effectively execute strategies.--
- Efficient prioritizing and time management skills, including
managing multiple projects simultaneously.--
- Must be able to work independently with minimal
- Regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking.
- Occasional stooping, kneeling, or crouching.--
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and
- Ability to travel between stores based on assigned market
- Strong leadership, investigative, and organizational
- Ability to build partnerships.--
- Commitment to exemplifying the highest integrity and
professional business standards.--
- Proficient with use of computers, including Windows operating
system, Microsoft Office tools, and internet skills.Work Hours:
- Flexible scheduling with retail hours, which may include day,
evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Overnight travel may be required.This job overview is not all
inclusive.-- In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend
this job overview at any time.-- Macy's is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.--
Macy's, Inc. - including Macy's and Bloomingdale's - will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a
manner consistent with----and--.--------
Keywords: Macy's, St. Louis , Asset Protection / Loss Prevention Multi-Store Lead Detective, Full Time: St. Louis Galleria, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!