Director of Northeast Logistics Operations
Company: CS Recruiting
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: October 17, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Promote a positive work environment by cultivating company
mission, vision, and values into the culture of all company
internal and external relations.
- Responsible for working with HR, compliance, dispatch, sales,
and billing departments to achieve KPIs across all customer
verticals on a day-to-day basis.
- Select, motivate, train, delegate, coach, develop, assess
progress, review and reprimand staff as appropriate.
- Establish, monitor, revise, document and communicate all
directives, rules and procedures to staff.
- Develop SOPs and engage in process improvement projects to
support internal and external customer success.
- Heavily involved with solution design, marketing and industry
positioning efforts related to strategic ideas and execution.
- Ensure month-over-month profitability by managing the
operational budget for each business unit to exceed projected
profitability on the current $5,500,000 annual budget.
- Full P&L accountability through monthly reviews with
- Ensure proper communication to A/R & Billing Departments to
invoice customers accurately for all services.
- Collaborate and align with business development on strategy,
campaigns, participating in weekly meetings, supporting large or
key customers and seeking ways to gain competitive advantages.
- Communicate effectively with customers and other
- Identify problems early and mitigate risk by proactively acting
on limited information or direction.
- Work collaboratively with Senior Management and IT staff to
coordinate and prioritize technology needs to effectively support
the business strategy and objectives.
- Create career opportunities for professional development,
address employee problems in a prompt and direct manner in
accordance with company policy.
- Bachelor's Degree required, BS in Business, Transportation,
Finance, Logistics, Supply Chain Solutions preferred.
- 5+ years of management experience with 3+ direct report
managers and over 25 employees total. Prefer logistics experience,
but not required. Looking for anyone with the right
process-oriented mindsight and work ethic to help continue scaling
the company rapidly!
- Must be okay with being on-call 24/7/365 unless on vacation or
other authorized time off.
- Focused on finding solutions utilizing industry trends and
technology, combined with extensive industry knowledge.
- Strong project management skills and experience with Continuous
- Goal driven and highly motivated.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications. Must have above
average Excel skills.
- Comfortable working with all levels of corporate
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment,
with excellent written and oral communication/phone skills.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and organizational
- Communicate and interact effectively with people from
multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from
management, employees, and customers.
Keywords: CS Recruiting, St. Louis , Director of Northeast Logistics Operations, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!