Consulting Systems Engineer (Data Center) - St. Louis, MO
Company: World Wide Technology
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 16, 2020
- 5 years of technical enterprise pre-sales experience with a
focus on solution sales.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal
- Excellent presentation skills and technical sales
- Must have passion driving storage/server/virtualization
- Strong personality with leadership skills working in a complex
- Strong presence and credibility to be proven at client site and
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of storage, server, backup
and virtualization hardware, software and architecture(s).
- Understanding of NetApp's, HP's, & VMware's configuration and
quoting tools highly desired.
- NetApp, HP TSG and/or VMware certifications highly
- Other SAN certifications are highly desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
World Wide Technology, Inc. has an opportunity available for a
Consulting Systems Engineer (Data Center) to support our Enterprise
Sales team located in the St. Louis, MO area. This position will be
focused on the translation of our customer's storage, compute,
hyper-converged, server, virtualization, and data center business
requirements into specific product and/or service proposals.
Working in conjunction with Inside Sales, other Pre-Sales and Post
Sales engineers, and Business Development team members, this
technical Pre-Sales architect leverages appropriate WWT offerings
and expertise to best address the customer needs with a
cost-effective solution and the best possible benefit to WWT.
- Aligns with WWT Outside Sales team to represent WWT's Data
Center (Hyper-Converged, Storage, Servers, Compute, Virtualization,
Backups, Fabric, etc.) expertise to all assigned accounts.
- Uses knowledge of technology, products and services to build
Data Center solutions (and solution options) for the customer.
- Works with clients and WWT Outside Sales team to obtain
technical priorities, challenges, and initiatives that can be
translated into WWT Data Center opportunities.
- Ensures effective coordination and support between account
teams and supporting post sale technical resources.
- Responsible for the coordination, delivery, and quality of
presales technology solution deliverables within the domain of the
opportunity which may include items such as configurations,
architectural diagrams, and proposals.
- Leads in managing and reporting all assigned accounts Data
- Manages and achieves a Data Center gross profit
- Develops and fosters relationships with strategic original
equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and key data center partners who are
local to your region and/or territory.
- Assists in statement of work review and development.
- Responsible for designing and proposing Data Center technology
solutions that meet customer's needs.
- Ensures that proposed solutions, when implemented, meet the
needs and functional requirements of the customer.
- Assists with accounts within assigned geography.
- Works closely with WWT Outside Sales to prioritize
Keywords: World Wide Technology, St. Louis , Consulting Systems Engineer (Data Center) - St. Louis, MO, Professions , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!