PeopleSoft Solution Lead HCM
Company: Ascension Technologies
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: October 11, 2018
Job ID: 237886 PeopleSoft Solution Lead HCM St. Louis, Missouri Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: PeopleSoft Solution Lead HCM
City, State: St. Louis, MO
Location: MOSTL 11775 Woodlands
Department: Symphony ERP
Additional Job Details: FT Days
Ascension Technologies is one of the nation's largest healthcare information technology services organizations.
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
--- Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
--- Improve efficiency and care transitions
--- Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
--- Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
Ascension Technologies seeks a motivated, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic web developer to work primarily with PeopleSoft
The PeopleSoft Developer HCM leads/mentors staff in working with assigned customers/areas to translate business requirements into application/system solutions. This IT professional will analyze and interpret business and technical requirements and turn them into well-engineered, tested, and deployed business application systems. Such includes analysis, design, development, testing, installation, and maintenance of information systems. Additionally, it may include new code construction, modifications to existing modules, web development and/or package implementation.
- Design strategic solutions for business problems
- Partner with functional leaders to define processes and then translate same into automated solutions in the PeopleSoft system, using existing functionality where possible
- Participate in the design of technical requirements for the application
- Troubleshoot business problems and high level systems issues on a daily basis working with functional and technical resources
- Perform analysis/design of business and process solutions
- Use functional understanding of PeopleSoft HCM modules (HR, Benefits, Compensation, TAM, Pension, ESS, and MSS)
- Utilize working knowledge of HCM related business processes
- Access and analyze enhancement requests
- Participate in technical design and support less experienced developers with HCM modules
- Provide input and makes recommendations to development lead to improve the quality and assurance of the solution being developed
- Communicate task status to management and client
- Define business process solutions for translation into technical solutions
- Manage resource allocations
- Produce and maintain documentation
- Participate in testing (e.g. user acceptance testing, unit, system, regression, integration testing)
- Monitor and maintain installed systems
- Lead the design, build and test stages of the project relating to PeopleSoft ERP applications
- Maintain and/or enhance established software to ensure the most efficient operation of the departments
- Serve as liaison between the project team and vendor resources
- Implement and support PeopleSoft ERP applications and systems, analyzing users' information system requirements and departmental information flows
- Participate in defect management using HP Application Lifecycle Management tool
- Create and maintain records in the migration versioning tool Quest STAT
- Use of change control principles and working in a cross site environment when making system changes and modifications Desired Responsibilities
- This individual will be responsible for aspects of design, maintenance, coding and enhancement of web applications, sites, and data sources (APIs.) It is critical that the candidate be thoroughly knowledgeable regarding the server/client relationship, and understand the gamut of tools available, as well as their appropriate use to provide an optimal user experience.
- The candidate must have a strong understanding of UI/UX, cross browser and device compatibility, accessibility and modality issues, and be able to assist in the development and execution of the product specification.
- Additionally, the candidate will require knowledge of XML and XSLT.
- Desirable skills include expertise in one of the visual arts or information sciences. Qualifications
- Bachelor's preferred in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology Work Experience:
- 10 years of progressive experience in information technology
- 7 years of PeopleSoft application development; 5 years of PeopleSoft HCM
- Expert knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM module functionality
- Experience with application lifecycle management tools, i.e ALM
- Experience with migration and version control tools, i.e Quest Stat How To Apply
We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in. If you fit the qualifications for the role, we will reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterik), as well as additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understanding your qualifications and fit for the position(s) you've applied for.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: Ascension Technologies, St. Louis , PeopleSoft Solution Lead HCM, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!