Acute Care Onsite Specialist
Company: Stryker Group
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Why customer service at Stryker? Are you interested in making a
difference in healthcare by assisting sales reps and building
relationships with customers? As a member of our customer services
team, that is exactly what you will do! Here, you will be a part of
a dynamic and supportive team that provides solutions to our
customers in their time of need. We are proud to be named one of
the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by
Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization
by visiting General Description:Utilizes a wide array of knowledge,
technical skills and critical thinking abilities to facilitate job
functions as it relates to Stryker Patient Care equipment
management and implementation.Essential Functions:
- Provides clinical and product delivery support by managing all
- Anticipates related device needs of the hospital staff.
- Is responsible for trouble-shooting and maintaining Stryker
equipment and or other related devices.
- Works with clinicians, supply-chain, biomedical and all other
- Maintains knowledge base of equipment and products through
Stryker education training programs.
- Provide clinicians and personnel with information on new and
- Must be able to accurately and honestly record and report data
metrics related to all specific job functions on a monthly
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date account information to
ensure continuous high levels of service at the account.
- Accurately records and reports all surgical procedure
- Adheres to all Stryker and medical facility policies, standards
- Must be able to analyze and resolve both routine and
non-routine product issues expediently using independent
- The ability to provide on-call services, as required, by the
- Bachelor's Degree, Associate's Degree or equivalent
- Ability to exert up to 50lbs of force occasionally and/or up to
20lbs of force to constantly move objects.
- Ability to remain standing and/or walking for an extended
period of time.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, strong
verbaland written communication, interpersonal, and organizational
skills are essential.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to use
independent judgment and critical thinking effectively.
- Must be able to explain and generate detailed guidelines to
- Maintain professional appearance, work ethic, and attitude
required by Stryker and the medical facility.
- Adhere to (HIPAA) and other related patient confidentiality
policies and procedures.
- Must have near visual acuity (corrected) color vision,
mobility, bending, standing, stooping, and finger dexterity.
- Must be able to observe and correct minute inconsistencies
(e.g. in the printed word, product appearance, etc.).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent equipment problem-solving skills.
- 5-10% travel requiredAbout Stryker Our benefits:
- 12 paid holidays annually
- Health benefits include: Medical and prescription drug
insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, critical illness
insurance, accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance,
personalized healthcare support, wellbeing program and tobacco
- Financial benefits include Health Savings Account (HSA),
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), 401(k) plan, Employee Stock
Purchase Plan (ESPP), basic life and AD&D insurance, and
short-term disability insurance. For a more detailed overview of
our benefits or time off, please follow this linkto learn more:
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical
technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to
make healthcare better. The company offers innovative products and
services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopaedics and
Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside
its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 130
million patients annually. More information is available at Know
someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral
prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee
referral program on our Stryker is driven to work together with our
customers to make healthcare better. Employees and new hires in
sales and field roles that require access to customer accounts as a
function of the job may be required, depending on customer
requirements, to obtain various vaccinations as an essential
function of their role.
Keywords: Stryker Group, St. Louis , Acute Care Onsite Specialist, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!