Mech Sys Design & Anlys Engr 3
Company: PDS Defense, Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 28, 2023
PDS Defense, Inc. is seeking a Mechanical System Design &
Analysis Engineer lll, in Saint Louis, MO. Job Description:
- Seeking an Experienced Mechanical System Design and Analysis
Engineer - Contract Hireto join the Precision Engagement Systems
(PES) team located in Saint Charles, MO.
- As a part of the Space, Intelligence and Weapon Systems (SIWS)
organization, Precision Engagement Systems (PES) is a dynamic and
growing team with leadership that is focused on attracting and
developing top talent in support of critical missions on Direct
Attack (DA) and Cruise Missiles Systems (CMS) programs.
- Connected to our customers' missions, we deliver unique
capability through our exceptional talent.
- The programs we support in Saint Charles, MO include Direct
Attack weapons (JDAM, SDB, MOP, HAAWC and associated derivatives)
and Cruise Missiles (SLAM ER, Harpoon and development weapons)
utilized on various military aircraft, some ground-based platforms,
and other future contract awards.
- This position is expected to be 100% onsite.
- The selected candidate will be required to work onsite in Saint
- Saint Charles, MO is a thriving city located along the scenic
Missouri River, just outside of bustling St. Louis.
- With its rich history, charming downtown area, and abundant
outdoor recreational opportunities, Saint Charles offers a high
quality of life for residents and visitors alike.
- The city is known for its warm hospitality, diverse culture,
and strong sense of community.
- The surrounding area boasts a variety of parks, trails, and
rivers for outdoor enthusiasts to explore, as well as numerous
cultural attractions, shopping centers, and dining options.
- Saint Charles is a wonderful place to live, work, and play,
offering a balance of urban conveniences and small-town charm.
- Supports the development and documentation of mechanical and
fluid system and thermal environment requirements to establish the
- Supports the development, maintenance or modification of
system, component and installation designs/proposals to provide
design documentation to downstream groups.
- Performs and documents analyses to validate and verify systems
and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Contributes to supplier development, test and production
activities and directs the supplier to optimize integration and
achieve program goals.
- Supports system components'' designs/proposals standards to
provide installation and detail documentation.
- Trains others.
- Works under general direction. Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' experience in
an engineering classification or a Master's degree with typically 3
or more years' experience in an engineering classification or a PhD
degree with experience in an engineering classification.
Keywords: PDS Defense, Inc., St. Louis , Mech Sys Design & Anlys Engr 3, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...