Help Desk Support
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Work directly with our healthcare clients, ISV partners and our
internal teams to understand, troubleshoot, root cause, and resolve
technical issues in a prompt, friendly and thorough
- Escalate technical issues as necessary to our Engineering,
Product Management, and Support Services senior leaders to ensure a
world class support experience regardless of the complexity of the
- Master AxiaMed's product capabilities and serve as a subject
matter expert for our clients and partners.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation,
tracking, and follow-up of all issues; process trouble tickets
according to company methodology and capture root cause of device
problems (both network and terminal application related) and
- Where appropriate, edit and repurpose successful client issue
resolution documentation for use on our online support portal as a
reference for partners and clients.
- Consistently provide excellent customer service to ensure that
our clients feel valued.
- -As appropriate, troubleshoot in-house devices returned by
- Carry out projects as assigned.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of technical customer support experience, preferably
in a high-tech SaaS industry.
- Prior experience providing remote technical support and
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively and excel both
in our internal team environment and with our clients.
- Fanatical commitment to customer success and knowledge of
customer service principles and practices.
- Solid analytical skills and a demonstrated motivation to solve
tough technical problems.
- Strong technical aptitude with a desire for continuous learning
- Experience with troubleshooting wired and wireless devices on a
local area network.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately, particularly
as it relates to technical concepts.
There is available for relocation.
Keywords: Collabera, St. Louis , Help Desk Support, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...