Architecture Senior Advisor
Company: Staffing Future Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Architecture Senior Advisor
St Louis, MO 63121
Architecture Senior Advisor- W2 ONLY
Hours: 9am-5pm EST (open to remote but local candidatesare
Contract: 7+ months CTH
Location: St. Louis, MO
- Perform data analysis, data modeling, and data mapping
following industry data design standards for analytics/data
warehouses and operational data stores across various DBMS types,
including Teradata, Oracle, Cloud, and Hadoop data lake.
- Perform data analysis, profiling and validation, contributing
to data quality efforts to understand data characteristics and
ensure data correctness/condition for use.
- Participate in and coordinate data model metadata development
processes to support ongoing development efforts (data dictionary,
NSM, and FET files), maintenance of data model/data mapping
metadata, and linking of our data design metadata to business
terms, data models, mapping documents, ETL jobs, and data model
governance operations (policies, standards, best practices).
- Facilitate and actively participate in data model/data mapping
reviews and audits, fostering collaborative working relationships
and partnerships with multidisciplinary teams.
- Provide guidance, mentoring, and training as needed in data
modeling, data lineage, ddl code, and the associated toolsets
(erwin Data Modeler, erwin Web Portal, erwin model mart, Erwin Data
Intelligence Suite, Alation).
- Assist with the creation, documentation, and maintenance of
data design standards and best practices involving data modeling,
data mapping, and metadata capture including data sensitivity, data
quality rules, and reference data usage.
- Develop and facilitate strong partnerships and working
relationships with Data Governance, delivery, and other data
- Continuously improve operational processes for data design
metadata management for global and strategic data. Interact with
Business stakeholders and IT in defining and managing data design.
Coordination, collaboration, and innovation with Solution
Verticals, Data Lake teams, IT & Business Portfolios to ensure
alignment of data design metadata and related information with
ongoing programs (cyber risk and security) and development
Ideal Candidates Will Offer:
- 10+ years experience with data modeling (logical/physical data
model, canonical structures, etc.) and SQL code; Subject matter
expertise level experience preferred
- Understanding of data integration and transformation and ELT
technologies for data lineage
- Experience with Big data, data lake, structured, unstructured,
domestic and global data
- Experience executing data model/data lineage governance across
business and technical data
- Experience utilizing data model/lineage/mapping/analysis
management tools for business, technical and operational metadata
(erwin Data Modeler, erwin Web Portal, Erwin Model Mart, erwin Data
Intelligence Suite, Alation)
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment (Jira,
Confluence, SharePoint, Git, etc.)
- DATA MODELING
- Data Architecture
- Reference Data
- Data Mapping
- Unstructured Data
- Data Quality
- Data Analysis
- Data Lineage
- Data Warehouses
- Big Data
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and
at least 6, typically 8 or more years experience in all phases of
data modeling, data warehousing, data mining, data entity analysis,
logical data base design and relational data base definition, or an
equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of data analysis, data mapping, and
data base technologies and tools, a broad knowledge of system and
technology alternatives, excellent communication skills, analytical
ability, strong judgment and management skills, and the ability to
work effectively with clients and IT managers.
Job ID: JOB-224767
Publish Date: 18 Apr 2023
Keywords: Staffing Future Inc., St. Louis , Architecture Senior Advisor, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...