Social Worker, MSW
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 27, 2023
It's more than a career, it's a calling.MO-SSM Health Cardinal
Glennon Children's HospitalWorker Type:RegularJob Summary:Provides
social work assistance to patients and families as related to
social determinants of health.Job Responsibilities and
- Interviews patients, assesses priorities and documents case
- May consult with members of the multi-disciplinary team in
liaison with community resources to support the patient's
- Assists patients/families with obtaining community assistance
by referral to proper resources.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with community
health, welfare, and social agencies and seeks creative means to
assist the patient with his/her needs.
- Active participant with other members of the team regarding
opportunities for improvement in standard work.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- Master's degree in Social WorkEXPERIENCE
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent reaching, sitting, standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional driving.
- Rare repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements and
squatting.Licenses / Certifications:Licensed Clinical Social Worker
(LCSW) - Missouri Division of Professional Registration,
Provisional licensed psychologist - Missouri Division of
Professional Registration, Psychologist - Missouri Division of
Professional RegistrationWork Shift:Day Shift (United States of
America)Job Type:EmployeeDepartment:2071000010 Knight of Columbus
CenterScheduled Weekly Hours:40SSM Health is an equal opportunity
employer. SSM Health does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , Social Worker, MSW, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...