Company: Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Brentwood
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 27, 2023
8700 Eager Road - Brentwood, Missouri 63144
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and tomorrow.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $3200/year (we succeed together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this year
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2023) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 17 years in a row (that's a record!)
BASIC FUNCTION & JOB DUTIES:
Performs a variety of hotel housekeeping services to maintain clean public areas inside and outside the hotel according to established standards. Assists guests whenever possible by providing information as requested. Assists in all departments as needed to maintain cleanliness of the entire hotel including housekeeping, laundry, general public areas, breakfast area, meeting rooms and maintenance. Stocks public areas with supplies and sets up meeting rooms for events.
Ensures an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, friendly guest service through discovering and responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries, requests and complaints with a +1 Service Attitude. Contributes to maintaining a positive work environment at all times for our diverse team and guests.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Requires ability to follow verbal and written directions. Requires thorough knowledge of cleaning procedures as well as cleaning supplies. Requires ability to work without direct supervision.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.
Keywords: Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Brentwood, St. Louis , Houseperson, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
here to apply!