Weekend Hotel Night Auditor
Company: Midas Hospitality
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Weekend Night Auditor - Aloft Hotel Start Your Journey with
Midas Hospitality: Midas Hospitality is seeking a Part-time Night
Auditor to join our team at the Aloft Hotel. Candidates must be
willing to work weekends and drive company shuttle van. This
position will reconcile all business transactions at the hotel as
well as check-in and resolve any guest problems. What You Will Be
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests. Issues room key
and gives directions.
- Keeps records of room availability and guests' accounts
- Ensures all paperwork is completed from the Front Desk and
F&B computer systems.
- Closes out the day for both the Front Desk and F&B computer
- Runs reports for the previous day's business.
- Makes, confirms, and cancels reservations
- Handles accounting of money, receipts, guest accounts and
credit through operation of the FD computer system and completion
of reports required to ensure company funds are secure.
- Drive Company shuttle to and from parking garage as needed. The
- One year cash handling experience
- One year experience at a Front Desk position (in a hotel)
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Valid Driver's License and willingness to drive company shuttle
van We offer a range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Growth and development tools and access to learning
- Robust PTO policies
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401k matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted products and services
- Monthly transportation allowance About Us: From humble
beginnings in 2006 to an enterprise being driven by more than 1,000
people today, Midas Hospitality has never lost sight of our #1
priority - people. Currently, Midas Hospitality operates 40+ hotels
in 14 states with a focus on select-service and extended-stay
properties for leading brands such as Marriott, Hilton and IHG. At
Midas Hospitality, we make room for people's dreams. That means
building a company where people love to work, our financial
partners love the results and everyone loves the experience. As a
people-first organization, we offer opportunities to grow and
benefits to flourish for anyone with a desire to serve others and a
tremendous work ethic. We aim to competitively compensate our
associates and reward their contributions. Please visit our website
for more information: www.midashospitality.com Midas Hospitality is
proud to be a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Midas Hospitality, St. Louis , Weekend Hotel Night Auditor, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...