Company: Breakthrough Healthcare
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: March 20, 2023
We are looking for an HR Coordinator to join our GROWING TEAM!
Everything we do is about providing a great experience for our
clients and employees! Breakthrough Healthcare pride ourselves in
promoting and adhering to our core values: (Integrity, Compassion,
Respect, Accountability, Responsive, Competence, and
- Responsible for posting open positions, tracking applicants,
and reviewing applicants with management.
- Responsible for recruiting and screening interview applicants
by conducting background and reference checks.
- Update the hiring status of applicants / closing the position
- Plan and direct new hire orientation/training by streamlining
- Assist with documentation of new hires as well as employee
terminations, and exit surveys.
- Assist with documentation of employee performance or concerns
by conducting performance reviews.
- Attend and career fairs, recruiting events, and
- Maintaining company handbook and ensure ALL employees have
reviewed during hiring process.
- Recommends and implements personnel policies and
- Assist management in completing worker's compensation filing
- Maintaining / Organizing employee rosters and files (both
electronic and hard copies).
- Assist with explaining employee benefit programs to new hires
and potential candidates.
- Ensures effective reporting and analysis of HR data to enable
the leadership to make key operational and strategic
- Acts as the company expert around industry trends and
employment legislation. Ensures company compliance with Federal,
State and local requirements.
- Assist with employee retention program by creating incentives
for our staff and clients.
- Reviewing employee timesheets and submitting for management
- Complies with HIPAA and safety guidelines.
- Well versed in FMLA guidelines.
- Responsible for complying with Equal Opportunity employer
- Attend and conduct staff development programs as well as
participate in additional Human Resource development and training
- Promote and adhere to Breakthrough Healthcare Core Values:
(Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Accountability, Responsive,
Competence, and Commitment)
- At least 21 years of age
- Be qualified by education, knowledge and experience to oversee
- Have at least two years of supervisory or administrative
experience in home health or closely related health programs. Other
related health programs may include a hospital, nursing facility,
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation
- People management skills and ability to network and manage a
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient skills to promote excellent client relations and
ability to manage a team.
- Tech savvy and proficient with Windows Programs. Breakthrough
Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Breakthrough Healthcare, St. Louis , HR Coordinator, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...