GCP Lead - Remote / Telecommute
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- To be responsible for managing technology in projects and
providing technical guidance or solutions for work
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business
process and application requirements Configure access and security
Excellent programming skills. Communicating and Collaborating
- Concentrate on velocity. Design Solution architecture on GCP.
Knowledge of Containers.
- Understanding the skills of various Infrastructure Automation
- Cloud Architect, Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), Cloud
Engineer, Software Engineer, Data Engineer, DevOps, Product
Manager, Quality Assurance, and Cloud Support Engineer.
- Cloud storage.
- Big query.
- Cloud function.
- To ensure process compliance in the assigned module, and
participate in technical discussions or review as a technical
consultant for feasibility study (technical alternatives, best
packages, supporting architecture best practices, technical risks,
breakdown into components, estimations).
- To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their
technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure
and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance or solutions
;define, advocate, and implement best practices and coding
standards for the team.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, St. Louis , GCP Lead - Remote / Telecommute, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...