Cook for Buffalo Wild Wings
Company: Buffalo Wild Wings
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 27, 2023
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:The Cook is responsible for preparing
food items served in the restaurant. This position is critical to
Buffalo Wild Wings; the cook is the heart of the house and impacts
the restaurant by inspiring legendary experiences between friends,
supporting team members, creating great food items, and ensuring
proper sanitation, portion control and quality
- Sets-up, maintains and operates the station using prep sheets
and station charts.
- Adheres to standardized recipes, portion sizes and department
rules and procedures.
- Maintains quality and freshness of all food items.
- Prepares food items that meet or exceed guest
- Preps and prepares menu items at correct temperature within
- Maintains Quality Assurance of all food products.
- Packages carryout orders accordingly.
- Keeps station neat and clean by using the clean as you go
- Sweeps, wet mops and/or brushes floors, as needed or directed
- Exhibits a sense of urgency responding to orders and guest
- Unloads trucks, pallets, and cases offood and beverage and puts
in assigned locations.
- Other duties as assigned.TEAM
- Promotes excellence, cooperation and teamwork within the
- Supports and assists team members.SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the
- Speaks, reads, writes and understands the primary language of
the work location.
- Able to read and follow written instructions.
- Self starter who is energetic and flexible.
- Prioritizes responsibilities and achieves results through multi
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly
- Follows direction with focused attention.
- Minimum of 1 year in a food preparation position within the
restaurant business preferred.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods
of up to 4 hours in length.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:NP Not PresentO
Occasional (Up to 25% of time)F Frequent (26%-74% of time)C
Constant (75% or more of time) Check All That Apply
ReferencesRequirementsNPOFCStanding/Walking: Remaining on ones
feetin an upright position at a workstation or moving about in a
work area.xSitting: Remaining in a normal seated
position.xCarrying: Moving an object usually by holding it in hands
or arms, or on shoulders.xLifting: Raising an object from one level
to another with hands or arms and/or shoulders, back and legs. Must
be able to lift items up to 25 pounds.xPushing/Pulling: Exerting
force upon an object so that object moves away from/towards the
force.xStooping; Bending body downward and forward by bending spine
at waist.xBending: Bending knees to come to rest on knees or knee.
xReaching; Extending hands or arms in any direction. xHandling;
Seizing, holding, grasping, turning or otherwise performing
precision work with hands. xBending/Twisting; Continual
intermittent twisting of the spine. xTalking; Expressing or
exchanging ideas by means of the spoken work. xHearing; Receiving
detailed information through oral communication. xVision; Clarity
of vision at near or far distances. xComputer usage or other
special equipment operated. xRequired qualifications:
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Buffalo Wild Wings, St. Louis , Cook for Buffalo Wild Wings, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!