Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 25, 2023
This is an entry level position responsible for inspection and
properly filling out quality forms for the bottling line. This
person is also to complete any other duties assigned by the
Bottling Supervisor as deemed necessary. It is also required that
all safety and Good Manufacturing Procedure (GMP) requirements are
- Successfully completed all required OSHA safety training
- Understands the requirements for observing the bottles going
down the production line.
- Knows how to locate the required information on each package
and can verify that the required components are being
- Comprehends fill height requirements and can identify necessary
- Cleaning and Sanitation:
- Can properly shut down all areas and understands how to clean
each piece of equipment on the line.
- Knows the importance of following GMP and can clean up after
- Able to complete all required quality forms.
- Knows how to read and follow the production schedule.
- Understands how all aspects of the production work ticket.
A minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent. Self starter,
work independently and very organized. Physical demands requiring
lifting of 50 pounds or more at times. Must possess good verbal and
written communication skills, have strong multi-tasking and time
management skills with the ability to excel in a fast paced
Keywords: Luxco, St. Louis , Miscellaneous STL, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!