Company: Washington University School of Medicine
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Division of Geriatrics and Nutritional Science (Department of
Internal Medicine) at Washington University School of Medicine in
St. Louis is seeking a board certified/board eligible Geriatrician,
Internist, or Family Practitioner to join an established and unique
clinical practice to effectively deliver primary medical care to
older adults in suburban St. Louis.
- Outpatient primary care practice in west county suburban St.
- Established clinic interdisciplinary staff and support
- One hour for new visits, 30 mins for returns, -14 patients a
day with established practice
- Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including excellent
- On call from home once every eight weeks
- College tuition benefit
- The clinic is housed within a senior community (Covenant Place)
with access to PT, OT, an older adult educational series and
- Educating the next generation of primary care
- Access to geriatric teaching conferences through the
- Ample opportunities for professional development, leadership,
quality improvement, community service, and mentoring.
Washington University School of Medicine/Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Washington University School of Medicine (WUSM) is consistently
recognized as one of the leading medical schools in the
- WUSM has 1,200 full-time faculty members and receives
approximately $400 million dollars in NIH grant support
- The medical school and BJH hospital are ranked #11 in US News
and World report and Geriatrics is ranked #18 in 2022.
St. Louis, Missouri
- The St. Louis area is known for its diverse restaurants,
cultural amenities and low cost of living.
- St. Louis is also home to prestigious universities (Washington
University, St. Louis University, Webster University and more), two
professional sports teams - St. Louis Blues (NHL) and Cardinals
(MLB), and Forest Park, one of the largest municipal parks in the
- St Louis is also known for the St. Louis Art Museum,
world-famous St. Louis Zoo, MUNY Opera outdoor theater, Missouri
History Museum, the
Science Museum, St. Louis Symphony Orchestra and the National Blues
and Chess Museums.
Contact: Courtney Nwizugha, Division of Geriatrics & Nutritional
Science, 314.286.2909 or
Keywords: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis , Geriatrician, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!