Lead - CMA - $11-17 per hour
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 26, 2022
SSM Health is seeking a CMA Lead for a job in Saint Louis,
Missouri.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: CMA
- Discipline: CMA
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: flexible
- Employment Type: Permanent
Administers prescribed medications to patients under the
supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) and maintains related medical records.PRIMARY
- Presents medication to patient and observes ingestion or
administers medication using specified procedures.
- Takes vital signs or observes patient to detect response to
medication, and reports reactions.
- Restocks medication inventories.
- May provide direct patient care. Ensures resident safety by
identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates
corrective action as appropriate.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION
- High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of accredited
school of medical assisting (WI only) or equivalent combination of
education and experienceEXPERIENCE
- Three years' experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent reaching, gripping, and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision for distances near (20 inches or less)
and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, crawling, kneeling, sitting,
squatting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional use of vision to judge distances and spatial
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving patients.
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Occasional driving.About SSM HealthSSM Health has grown to be
one of the largest integrated health systems in the country,
because leadership, administration and providers work closely
together to find solutions to the most pressing needs in medical
care today. Collectively, our knowledge and resources are combined
to innovate, optimize workflows and allow for better care delivery
and patient interactions. Physicians and leadership engage in
regular discussions designed to standardize practices that yield
better outcomes across our system.
Physicians, providers and health care leaders seeking the stability
and resources of a large, reputable integrated health system, as
well as the collegiality and respect of peers and the rewards of
practicing in a faith-based organization, choose SSM Health as
their ideal practice setting.
SSM Health's 23 hospitals, more than 290+ physician offices and
outpatient care sites, and 10 post-acute facilities offer vast
opportunities to shape the future of health care throughout
Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.Benefits
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Health savings account
- Health Care FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403b retirement plan
- Life insurance
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , Lead - CMA - $11-17 per hour, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!