Company: Kindred Healthcare
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital St. Louis - South
Provides administrative support to the CEO and Administrative team
(as needed) for general office duties. Responsible for
credentialing and physician files.
- Manages routine operations and special projects for the
hospital as assigned.
- Handles all correspondence for the leadership team
- Assists CEO in all assigned administrative duties.
- Provides clerical support and completes special projects for
the Medical Director, Committee Chairs and Medical Staff.
- Maintains and secures files for Medical Staff
- Has lead responsibility for acquisitions of all information
required in the process of credentialing an applicant physician as
- Makes sure a physician's credential file is complete prior to
presentation to the Credentials Committee or Medical Staff
Executive Committee as needed
- Maintains confidentiality and confidential
- Records, transcribes, and types memos and/or minutes relevant
to meetings and committees.
- Keeps calendar and schedules meetings as assigned.
- Types and distributes any necessary letters, memos, and
- Coordinates the flow of information
- Answers the telephone, screens calls, and refers to individuals
- Maintains and promotes positive image of the facility.
- HS Diploma/GED required; College level education
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in healthcare setting
- Must have experience in handling confidential
- Extensive knowledge of office administrative duties.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Ability to deal tactfully with, patients, hospital staff and
the general public.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, St. Louis , Administrative Assistant, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!