RN - Regional Float Pool - Critical Care
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 25, 2022
** You may be eligible for a sign on bonus - please check with
your recruiter for details**
- $35/hr starting base rate
- $25/hr float premium
- SSM Health Benefits package
- Working with great Teams serving our St. Louis patientsAt SSM
Health, we know the healing power of presence begins with employees
like you. Do you love providing compassionate care to patients? If
so, SSM Health is in need of a Registered Nurse (RN) for our
Regional Float Team. Were looking for a highly professional RN who
is comfortable traveling to all of our St. Louis Ministries. This
RN will collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to improve
patient outcomes and provide emotional and spiritual support for
our patients and their families. We offer a positive, upbeat work
environment where all medical personnel work together to improve
their skills and to become experts in their area of interest. Here
we rely on teamwork and relationship building and will make a
difference in the lives of our patients. We hope youll want to join
our team.Provides direct nursing care in settings where patients
require complex assessments and intervention, in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
- Obtains comprehensive data pertinent to the patient from the
patient, family other healthcare providers to develop a holistic
picture of the patients needs or condition.
- Analyzes and synthesizes data from the assessment in
determining diagnosis or conditions relevant to care.
- Identifies optimal outcomes for the patient in collaboration
with the patient, family and interprofessional team.
- Develops a plan that prescribes strategies and alternatives to
attain outcomes, using clinical judgement in collaboration with
patient, family and interprofessional care team.
- Implements the plan, employing strategies to promote and
maintain a safe environment, coordinates implementation with
patient, family and interprofessional team.
- Evaluates processes and progress toward attainment of goals and
- Contributes to the quality and effectiveness of nursing
practice, evaluates their own practice, and maintains current
knowledge and competence.
- Communicates effectively in all areas of practice, collaborates
with patient, family and interprofessional team.
- Uses clinical inquiry and integrates best evidence into
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and
scientific knowledge in health care to critical care nursing
practice, ensuring that nursing care is delivered based on patients
age-specific needs and clinical needs as described in the
department's Scope of Service.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , RN - Regional Float Pool - Critical Care, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!