Registered Nurse ( RN ) - Home Health $5,000 Bonus
Company: AGING WELL HEALTH CARE LLC
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Are you looking for a new clinical role with a highly skilled team
of home health nurses and therapists? Searching for a better work /
life balance? Tired of documenting after hours? Do you want to
spend more time with your patients? Aging Well Health Care has a
new and exciting program that allows you to utilize your clinical
skills and provide care to your patients without extraneous
documentation. Want to learn more? Apply today.Aging Well Health
Care is a St. Louis based, independently operated, women-owned
enterprise. We recently celebrated 20th anniversary in the home
health industry. AW is a rapidly growing home health agency, with
an innovative approach to patient centered care. Our team consists
of over 400 employees serving over 1500 patients in Missouri and
Illinois.Job Summary:A Home Health Registered Nurse administers
skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in their
place of residence. This is performed in accordance with physician
orders and plan of care under the direction and supervision of the
Director of Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor.Home Health RN
- Provides services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates
the patient's nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions.
- Provides those services requiring substantial specialized
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and
summaries of care conferences on his/her patients in a timely
manner as per Agency policy.
- Coordinates services.
- Informs personnel of changes in the condition and needs of the
- Counsels the patient and family/significant others in meeting
nursing and related needs.
- Participates in and presents inservice programs.
- Understands and adheres to established Agency policies and
- Processes orders and notifies physician of patient needs and
changes in condition. Completes certification/ recertification
orders and discharge summaries.
- Determines the amount and type of nursing needed by each
- Refers to Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist,
Occupational Therapist and Licensed Clinical Social Worker those
patients requiring their specialized skills.
- Supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patients assigned to
- Participates in peer review and performance improvement as
- Participates in utilization review of medical records as
- Gives total patient care as needed.
- Takes on-call duty nights, weekends and holidays, as
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments,
transfers, resumptions of care, discharges and significant change
in condition in accordance with Agency defined time frames.
- Appropriately utilizes ICD-9 codes.Working Environment:Works
indoors in Agency office and patient homes and travels to/from
patient homes.Job Relationships:
- Supervised by: Director of Clinical Services/Nursing
- Workers Supervised: Licensed Practical Nurse, Home Health
AideRisk Exposure:High riskAW Health Care Benefits: AW Health Care
offers its' employees a wide range of benefits including:
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time Off
- And a wide range of supplemental benefit options including, but
not limited too:
- Additional Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and
currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- Two (2) years nursing experience, preferred.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of this Agency.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent
judgment.Physical Requirements:Ability to perform the following
tasks if necessary:
- Ability to participate in physical activity.
- Ability to work for extended period of time while standing and
being involved in physical activity.
- Heavy lifting.
- Ability to do extensive bending, lifting and standing on a
regular basis.#cb #indeedPI196611542
Keywords: AGING WELL HEALTH CARE LLC, St. Louis , Registered Nurse ( RN ) - Home Health $5,000 Bonus, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!