Registered Diagnostic Radiologic Tech I - Nebraska
Company: Regional West Medical Center
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated
health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is
seeking a talented Registered Diagnostic Radiologic Tech I.Our
mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the
individuals and communities we are honored to serve.To serve this
mission, you will facilitate the activities of diagnostic
radiology, perform technical and clerical duties of a diagnostic
radiology technologist in Imaging Services.As a Registered
Diagnostic Radiologic Tech I, you will:
- Perform all diagnostic exams and protocols including
fluoroscopy and interventional exams.
- Knows diagnostic x-ray protocols for adult and pediatric
- Ability to send images by PACS proficiently.
- Ability to work in CR proficiently
- Ability to assist radiologist during fluoroscopy
- Maintain quality diagnostic images, as determined by
- Participate in on-call shifts or back up on-call shifts in a
timely and effective manner
- Knows set up and procedure details for pain management exams,
- Uses markers on all diagnostic images in CR.
- Completes portable exams in a timely, effective manner
- Use computer systems effectively and accurately
- Completes all entries in CR and MRM
- Has a working knowledge of how to send images by PACSYou may be
a good fit if you:
- Are a graduate of an accredited Radiology program
- Have ARRT certification
- Have state of Nebraska licensure as a Medical Radiographer
- Have American Heart Association's BLS for Healthcare Providers
or is required upon hireWe look forward to speaking with you!
Keywords: Radiology, Imaging, Xray, Xray Tech, Rad Tech, Radiology
Keywords: Regional West Medical Center, St. Louis , Registered Diagnostic Radiologic Tech I - Nebraska, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!