Company: Manpower Engineering
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Conduct Process safety management audits to ensure compliance
with OSHA standards
- Manage the Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) process at all
locations. This includes training of facilitators, scheduling of
PHA's, application of Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA) and
Safety integrity level (SIL) techniques and tracking of results
reports and corrective action items.
- Share PSM best practices among sites
- Define and provide input to plants concerning recognized and
generally accepted good engineering practices (RAGAGEP) such as
NFPA, ASME, API, and NEC.
- Partner with Site Operations and Technical Mangers to provide
process safety support and align site procedures/processes to
corporate PSM programs.
- Define and implement standard work processes, including PSM
training and operating procedures, inherent safety design
procedures, HZOP, etc. at all facilities.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BS in Safety, Engineering, Chemistry, or other technical degree
with PSM experience.
- Additional professional certification and/or a graduate degree
in Engineering or Process Safety type education.
- Certification in Incident Investigation, Process Hazard
Analysis, Facility Siting, Dust Hazard Analysis, or other relevant
process safety programs.
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in PSM and RMP
best practices for petrochemical and/or chemical plants.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing, and executing a PSM
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and mitigating process
- Exceptional leadership, ownership and communication skills
- Demonstrated audit experience in PSM management positions in
the chemical or petrochemical industry
- Expertise in knowledge-base and application of RAGAGEPEDUCATION
& EXPERIENCE PREFERRED: P.E. registration, CHMM, CSP, CIH or
equivalent is a plus
SKILLS/ABILITIES: Demonstrate a knowledge of plant Engineering and
process safety management Demonstrate familiarity with OSHA PSM
requirements Demonstrate understanding of state and federal
regulatory laws Demonstrate adequate computer literacy to allow
manipulation of Afton's routine EHS applications Demonstrate oral
and written communication skills which are clear, concise, and
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, St. Louis , PSM Specialist, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!