Senior Software Engineer
Company: Drury Hotels
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 24, 2022
13075 Manchester Rd - St. Louis, Missouri 63131
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you
belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a
difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued
for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed
together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel
discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
(2022) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel
Chains by J.D. Power 17 years in a row (that's a record!)
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, dedicated, collaborative
team whose average tenure at the company is 12 years. You will work
with the latest development tools and methodologies while working
on a project that will transform our business. Come be a part of
that success! This position has the ability to work remotely 3 days
The Software Engineer will conduct the analysis, design, and
implementation of software for web-based and mobile applications.
You will use existing skills and experience to create and deliver
high quality, usable software. This position reports to the
Director of Application Development and typically has three or more
years of software development experience.
- Participate in Agile scrum team responsible for the all
development, including gathering of requirements from business
customers, building prototypes, performing technical designs,
developing features, conducting testing, and performing stakeholder
- Creates software components that can be extended and
- Develops according to coding standards and design practices,
and remains knowledgeable about emerging standards and trends.
- Ensures that all applications are developed using best security
practices and standards.
- Manages time across multiple projects and tasks in a
deadline-driven and collaborative team environment.
General Knowledge, Skill, and Ability:
- Experience with .NET/.NET Core, including C# and Entity
- Exposure in web front-end technologies, responsive design, and
modern frameworks. React is a plus
- Exposure with Agile development methodology. Exposure with
Azure DevOps is a plus
- Exposure to IOS, Android, Xamarin is a plus
Education and/or Experience:
- Four-year degree in Computer Science or related field, or an
equivalent combination of education and relevant business
- Five or more years of experience in developing web-based
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now. Associated topics: .net,
application developer, architect, backend, design, matlab, maven,
programming, project architect, senior
Keywords: Drury Hotels, St. Louis , Senior Software Engineer, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!