Security Officer - Hiring Immediately
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionGardaWorld - Security ServicesSecurity Officer -
Now Hiring!You've got the right skills. What you need is the right
opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're
hiring!Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work
assignments and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional
training programs that cover every aspect of delivering world-class
security services. And every industry counts on us because we're
the very best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too. In our complex
world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest privately owned
security services company in the world. We're experts at protecting
people and assets. We're also growing everywhere and expanding in
multiple locations. If you're a sharp, talented, self-confident
individual who excels in customer service, you can build a future
here. We give you all the tools you need to expand your skills and
grow your career with exceptional opportunities for advancement.
You can stand out - and thrive - here, too, as an Office Security
Officer.At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we
provide competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're
in. We're growing our team here in Downtown St. Louis,
Missouri:Compensation: $15 / hourShifts Available:
- Shift 1: Full - Time Tuesday - Friday 10:00 pm - 6:00 am
- Shift 2: Full - Time Friday - Monday 10:00 pm - 6:00 am Work
today, get paid today, with DailyPay! GardaWorld offers DailyPay -
a voluntary benefit that allows you to access your pay on day 1 of
work. If you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have
to wait for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area, and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations, and standards.Your background:
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- You have a state license if required. If you want a real career
opportunity where you're part of a dynamic supportive team that's
dedicated to your success, check us out. We're a global
organization that embraces our cultural diversity and we promote
engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams.
At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow - and that's just
for starters. Explore your future with us
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., St. Louis , Security Officer - Hiring Immediately, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!