Senior Business Development Officer - MEF
Company: Midland States Bank
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This is a fully remote position. Candidates can be based anywhere
in the Mountain, Central, or Eastern time zones. At Midland States
Bank, we believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work
each day, we become happier, more comfortable, more confident and
more excited to do great things for our customers, each other and
our company. We're proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action employer. At Midland, we recruit, employ, train, compensate
and promote without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you are looking
for a place to grow, we encourage you to apply at Midland States
Bank, because you belong here. Position Summary The main purpose of
this position is to actively establish and maintain a profitable
book of business. This position will also be responsible for
developing and managing vendor programs and end user relationships
nationwide in Specialty Vehicle, Golf & Turf, waste collection,
material handling Crane and Construction industries.Primary
- Actively build new business and create a long-term partnership
with manufacturers, distributors, and dealers to offer them
financing solutions that earn their customers' satisfaction and
- Prospect and close vendor lease programs on a national
- Increase company revenue by meeting and exceeding sales
- Generate leads via phone, networking, and face-to-face
- Provide support to vendor tradeshows, sales meetings, joint
client calls and marketing efforts.
- Maintain acceptable territory management, sales activity, new
business pipeline, and profitability.
- Conduct all interaction, communication, negotiation and/or
correspondence with business applicants, vendor sales
representatives, inside sales support and credit team.
- Manage key account leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Provide continuous client service, including accurate
completion of customer correspondence and quotation requests.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable regulations including,
but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
- Perform other duties as assigned. Position Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent combination of
education and experience required.
- 5+ years business-to-business sales experience within the
equipment finance industry required.
- Proven relationship building sales experience required.
- Successful experience converting cold calls and warm leads into
- Established network and existing book of business in equipment
- Strong knowledge of business calculation tools such as HP 12C
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and
financial pricing software, such as Info-analysis, Super Trump and
- Excellent relationship management, networking and sales
- Strong negotiating abilities and pricing profitability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel to meet with clients, prospects, and vendors,
and attend tradeshows. Competencies:
- Business insight
- Cultivates innovation
- Drives results
- Makes sound decisions
- Being a brand champion
- Communicates effectively
- Customer focus
- Being Authentic
- Emotional Intelligence
- Self development
- Being flexible and adaptable If you require reasonable
accommodation in completing this application, interviewing,
completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating
in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to
Midland States Bank Human Resources at . THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES
NOT CONSTITUTE A CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYMENT
Keywords: Midland States Bank, St. Louis , Senior Business Development Officer - MEF, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!