Company: Blue Signal Search
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our client is a leader in the entertainment industry as a
distributor of film. They bring high-quality entertainment to
countless markets across the globe and throughout their vast
history and expertise, have become an extremely respected leader in
the industry. They are hiring an Account Coordinator to capture and
retain new and existing client accounts.
The Account Coordinator will be focused on gaining buy-in from
strategic accounts, developing and strengthening their brand
loyalty and creating repeat business opportunity. They will support
the sales cycle of these relationships and assist in closing
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package,
including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K match,
PTO and more.
- Company that is dedicated to giving back to their community and
encourages charitable and volunteer opportunities.
- Privately and family-owned company that supports a tight-knit,
family-like company culture.
- Position in a stable company within a multibillion-dollar
industry, offering endless career advancement opportunities.
- Passionate and talented engineering team. Exceptional
cross-functional support and top of the line software and
- Globally diverse company with the ability to work remotely or
in a hybrid model.
- Create revenue potential through a mix of BD, relationship
management, and overall strategy creation within target
- Build and manage a pipeline of qualified accounts.
- Maintain sales goals on daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs.
- Ensure an in-depth understanding of clients and their business
needs/goals. Present best solutions maximizing customer value.
- Overcome objections through strategic sales methods.
Participate in cross selling and up selling.
- Establish and nurture strong existing relationships with
clients and key decision-makers in order to promote entertainment
opportunities and maintain customer base.
- Maximize sales and become part of the customers' overall
- Stay current on solutions and developments within the
entertainment space, noting competitor positioning and pivoting to
propel company strategy and standing.
- Previous sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Proven leadership skills throughout education or other
- Bachelor's degree in business, entertainment, communications,
or a related field, preferred.
- Background in the entertainment space, a plus.
- Understanding of how to maintain business accounts and meet
- Ability to develop strong account relationships, leading to
repeat business and long-term partnerships.
- Proficiency in common CRMs and MS Office Suite, preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time
- Strong customer-facing skills; comfortable interfacing with
decision-makers across a range of industries.
- Strong communication, attention to detail, and interpersonal
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, St. Louis , Account Coordinator, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!