Dispatch Coordinator (Tuesday - Saturday 12:30pm - 9pm)
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At ACERTUS culture is everything. We want people to want to work
here. We have weekly huddles to hear from our team on how we can
improve. And guess what? We act on your ideas! We are currently
hiring a Dispatch Coordinator for our office located in Saint
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday, 12:30pm - 9pm
Schedule during training : Monday thru Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
ACERTUS is an automotive logistics company that offers portfolio of
services that span across the vehicle lifecycle. As a Dispatch
Coordinator, you will coordinate, plan, and execute dispatch
operations to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness of driver
personnel within our nationwide fleet logistics service line. We
are looking for a motivated, assertive self-starter to join the
What will you be doing?
- Motivate a staff of professional drivers and other
- Evaluate incoming pick-up and delivery requests and determine
- Analyze client orders and available driving personnel to plan
and execute within client needs and expectations.
- Maintain and update information in internal systems to ensure
proper communication with both internal and external
- Evaluate problematic conditions affecting service levels and
react accordingly to resolve issues.
- Communicate with personnel or customers as to estimate time of
delivery or pickups.
- Coordinate with driving personnel to ensure customer
- Monitor and equalize assignments to ensure maximum efficiency
of pick-up and delivery assets to both internal and external
- Analyze reports on daily basis and identify areas of improved
- Implement driver assignments based on workforce availability,
- Develop action plans with driving personnel to reduce service
- Communicate with Regional Manager in formulating driver
efficiency and work schedules.What are we looking for?
- Driven, enthusiastic, competitive, and results focused.
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering
- Strong communication skills, including problem solving.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Personal responsibility to manage change.
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Windows computer system and
Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Prior experience working with transportation software is a
At ACERTUS we believe that our employees are our greatest asset.
Our benefits include:
- Hybrid work environment (2 days in office, 3 days remote)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Time Off,
- 7 Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress CodeAbout ACERTUS
ACERTUS is as an automotive logistics provider that utilizes
technology to provide unparalleled service and visibility into the
transportation process accompanied by a full suite of vehicle
lifecycle solutions. Our people, process, and innovative technology
are the engine behind our relentless drive to deliver. We believe
in enhancing our customers' experience by providing end-to-end
solutions throughout the lifecycle of a vehicle. ACERTUS offers a
suite of vehicle transportation services, customizable technology,
a national title and registration platform, compliance services,
home delivery and pickup, and a growing vehicle storage footprint
throughout North America.
ACERTUS is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or
Keywords: ACERTUS, St. Louis , Dispatch Coordinator (Tuesday - Saturday 12:30pm - 9pm), Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!