Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Responsible for implementing corporate IT initiatives that support
the strategy and goals of the corporation. Implements IT standards,
policies and/or master plan for the IT function. Manages the
development and acquisition of new technologies and tools to
improve the organization's internal operations and data delivery.
Implements new technological directions and manages the
organization in the deployment.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
Oversee a department of the IT functional area.
Implement IT plan according to the IT and corporate strategy.
Manage the maintenance and enhancement of hardware and software
systems that support field business applications and local area
network/wide area networks (LAN/WAN) for employees.
Manage IT employees to ensure uninterrupted IT network support at
Ensure compliance with IT standards, policies and procedures.
Accountable for respective budgets.
Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Basic computer skills, with proficiency with Word and
- Knowledge of computer and/or network systems, applications,
procedures and techniques
- Experience leading others and providing constructive
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work
effectively and collaboratively with a wide range of
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle
requests or situations
- Demonstrated knowledge of information technologies and
methodologies related to assigned IT segment or area
- Ability to display a sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly
- A team player with the ability to enable changes in the
business processes and ability to work cooperatively with all
groups is essential
- Ability to multi-task and handle on a proactive basis, changing
priorities in a fast-paced environment in order to maximize
time-management and efficiencies
- Demonstrated ability to successfully distill complex technical
information into clear, concise yet comprehensive communication
- Demonstrated ability to meet rigorous deadlines while managing
multiple projects concurrently
BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS or related
field or equivalent work experience
Required Related Work Experience and Number of Years
IT work experience - 3
Project management experience - 1
Preferred Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Preferred Related Work Experience and Number of Years
Management or Leadership experience - 2
IGN535 307987 307987BR Required
Keywords: SPECTRUM, St. Louis , Mgr, IT, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!