National Account Coordinator
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 26, 2022
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset.
We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate
about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees
so that they may progress within our company based on their
talents, experiences, and their aptitude. The National Account
Sales Coordinator position is responsible for executing National
Account sales operations activities.This role is focused on
proactive management of assigned accounts, in order to ensure that
each customer is managed and operates with maximum efficiency.
Duties include relationship management, translating customer needs
internally, meeting our business objectives, and improving overall
productivity.This position adds value by identifying and escalating
any exceptions. This position is the point of contact for other
departments related to operational activity, such Customer
Experience, Purchasing, Accounting, Production, Costing, Warehouse
Ops, Marketing, and IT.Responsibilities
- Support National Account sales team in executing several sales
operational processes that enable commercial team members to focus
on customer-facing revenue generating activities.
- The role serves as sales support and as an internal liaison to
the selling organization and supports various process, including
but not limited to, new customer set-up, price maintenance,
forecasting, item maintenance, report management and customer
- Responsible for the operational implementation of new business
opportunities. Includes, but not limited to: Customer engagement,
coordination with internal stakeholders through customer
on-boarding, oversight of project/opportunity management throughout
- Responsible for supporting accounts receivable collection
process, activities, and best practices; work performed is in
collaboration with sales leaders.
- Track sales opportunities throughout lifecycle and report on
- Use CRM tools to manage the execution of sales opportunities;
mTrilogix, SmartSheet, etc.
- Support National Account Managers in development of proposals
and tracking progress.
- Contributes to development of sales and marketing strategies
and approaches for various products and services such as marketing
calendar, special promotions, campaigns, sponsored events,
- Manage Sales and Marketing Bi-weekly call.
- Ensure we are exceeding customer's expectations (vendor
- Provide accurate reporting with relevant context for informed
decision making by Management.
- Proactively provide expertise with other team members as
requested or as needed.
- Develop and manage customer reporting and provide oversight on
the overall performance, profitability and health of the customer
- Serve as a liaison with internal functional areas on the
execution of sales operations processes.
- Perform eCommerce maintenance including customer, item, pricing
and administrative functions that support digital solutions and
- Interface and collaborate with internal and external customers
to support the execution of sales operational processes.
- Maintain data in ERP and manage overall transactional
- Develop various communications to effectively communicate
critical information to the branches and customers.
- Provide feedback and participate as needed on projects that
help streamline our operational processes.
- Individuals in this position must be able to establish a good
rapport with the other Bunzl locations, trouble-shoot potential
problems, rectify existing concerns, and maintain excellent
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or relevant
- Three to five years related experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Strong understanding sales and sales operations practices.
- Proven and accomplished in executing against deliverables.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to analyze information and determine appropriate action
and to transfer previous learning to current situations.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple
- Exceptional communication skills and capable of forging strong,
impactful cross-functional relationships.
- Exceptional EQ and teamwork are required.
- Knowledge of one or more Bunzl operational areas (customer
service, warehousing, finance, purchasing, inventory management) a
strong plus.So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you
with endless opportunities.Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning
& Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail,
and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through
acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America
is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns
and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states,
Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With
more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is
regarded as a leading supplier in North America.Bunzl Distribution
offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a
full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.Bunzl
Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment
opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the
best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Bunzl, St. Louis , National Account Coordinator, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!