Biergarten Line Cook
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the worlds most loved beers
and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are
owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges,
and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent
that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We
want talent that is looking for fast career growth,
cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training &
development.SALARY: $14.00 per hourWORK LOCATION: St. Louis,
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. Thats right,
over 100 of Americas most loved brands, to be exact. But theres so
much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers,
and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and were
looking for people like you to join our shared dream and purpose.
We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for
the Challenge?ROLE SUMMARY:The Biergarten St. Louis is the ultimate
beer & food destination located in St. Louis, MO. It serves as a
Tasting Room, a restaurant and one-of-a-kind event space offering
indoor and outdoor seating.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare food according to food handlers guidelines.
- Ensure safe operation of the kitchen equipment and adhere to
- Report concerns to Executive Chef/Sous chef immediately.
- Strong knowledge of cooking procedures.
- Strong knowledge of cooking procedures and kitchen
- Flexible with job responsibilities and able to multi-task.
- Must keep a clean, stocked, and tidy workspace.
- Must label and date all food stored and rotate food as
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Executive Chef and/or
Sous Chef Must be available to work Nights and WeekendsJOB
- Minimum 1 year experience cooking in a casual restaurant.
- Experience in a high volume restaurant preferred.
- Culinary education preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Excellent verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced team setting.
- Must be open to flexible working hours, including weekends,
evenings, and holidays and be available to work at least 25 hours
- Able to stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.Benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Flexible hours- day, evening, & weekend hours available
- Summer and holiday positions available (seasonal
- On the job training
- Career advancement opportunities within the company learn &
grow with our company!
- Part time and full time positions available in some
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. Its who we are as a company.
Its our culture. Its our heritage. But more than ever, its our
future. A future where were always looking forward. Always serving
up new ways to meet lifes moments. Even when theyre hard. A future
where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer
company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide
more opportunity for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a
meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A
future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A
future with more cheers.As the leading global brewer,
Anheuser-BuschInBev is committed to finding innovative ways to
continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a
unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity
and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law.REQUIRE ADDITIONAL
ASSISTANCE?Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and
providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and
mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a
disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a
reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your
ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a
result of your disability. We will make a determination on your
request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.If you
need an accommodation or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch
Careers website, please email .Required
Keywords: Anheuser-Busch, St. Louis , Biergarten Line Cook, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!