Interventional Radiology Technologist - Cardiac Cath Lab
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital Cardiac Cath Lab is offering a
SIGN ON BONUS for a Full Time Interventional Radiology
Technologist!Performs specialized imaging procedures such as angio,
complex vascular and nonvascular and neuro interventional and
therapeutic procedures, along with assisting the Radiologist/PA.
The only registration requirement for this position is
- Prepares and positions patients and selects anatomic and
technical parameters accurately.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and medications within
the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal
- Observes patient during procedure and reports abnormal
activity. Monitors protocols and recommends updates or refinements
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree or completion of a radiology certification
- No experience requiredPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
- Frequent use of hearing to distinguish body sounds and/or hear
alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent lifting/moving of patients.
- Frequent reaching, gripping and keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional bending, stooping, squatting, twisting and
repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Rare kneeling and sitting.Required
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , Interventional Radiology Technologist - Cardiac Cath Lab, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!