Company: The Westin St. Louis
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Maintain the hotel rooms and building to ensure safe and clean
experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and
floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or
cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of
- Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require
lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock
heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance
and signify completion for room.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
The Westin St. Louis boasts 255 oversized modern loft-style rooms
and suites, 17,000 square feet of smart meeting space featuring
natural light, and a premier downtown location. We are easily
accessed via the MetroLink light rail system with a stop just
outside our door. At the Westin St. Louis we offer full benefits,
retirement plans and wellness incentives. Our associates receive
free meals during their working hours, discounted parking and
public transportation passes. Our focus is on our team's
development and growth and to support this we have a tuition
reimbursement program. Not only can associates work in a positive
and fun environment, but our team is involved in the local
community in giving back. Apply now to join our ever-growing
team!We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified
military candidates to apply.
Keywords: The Westin St. Louis, St. Louis , Room Attendant, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!