U-09 SPM Clean & Prep Tech B
Company: Meridian Medical Technologies, LLC
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 16, 2022
knowledge in daily operations involving self and other team
- Maintain work area, tools and equipment in a clean, organized
and professional manner.
- Train departmental colleagues to enhance departmental
cross-training and capability for new or existing processing
- Able to handle objects, tools, or controls.
- Coordinate with other departments for smooth production
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications Must-Have:
- High School Diploma or GED (general education degree).
- 1+ years of experience in Manufacturing/Packaging or previous
experience or Veterans/Military experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirement listed
are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands
described herein are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools, or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and
walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust and focus. Cannot be
claustrophobic. Must achieve a score of 9 or above for near vision
(14") with both eyes using a Titmus II vision tester. Position
requires bending, stooping, squatting, pull/push and reaching above
the shoulder level.NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR
- The employee must wear all required safety equipment and
perform assigned work in a safe manner. Employee must use proper
lifting techniques and be conscious of hazards around him/her.
- Must be willing to adhere to any additional safety precautions
as required.HOURS of WORK:
- Must be wiling to work the following 4 days/10hr shift of
(Wednesday-Saturday; 6pm - 4:30am)
- Must be wiling to work volunteer or mandatory overtime as
Keywords: Meridian Medical Technologies, LLC, St. Louis , U-09 SPM Clean & Prep Tech B, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!