Supervisor, Implementation - PEO
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Supervise, monitor, and direct all activities, workflow and
transactional management of client implementation team. Ensures
successful on-boarding of new clients to Paychex' products.
Partners with and provides support to sales team by supervising the
on-boarding and transition process from sales to operations.
- Supervises employees in all aspects of new client on-boarding
including establishing, maintaining and enforcing that
productivity, timeline and quality standards are met.
- Recruits, selects, hires and evaluates performance of personnel
to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately. Counsels
and develops staff for personal and corporate advancement through
career development, training programs and other resources as
required for professional advancement.
- Communicates expectations to the team members and reviews
processes on an ongoing basis to ensure team is meeting operational
- Develops and maintains relationships with sales, payroll
operations, HR Solutions, IT, Accounting partners, and other
Paychex service organizations to ensure optimal service to clients
with minimal breakdowns between internal Paychex teams.
- Collaborates with Senior Implementation Coordinator to ensure a
smooth on-boarding experience for all clients.
- Assists in the establishment of policies and implements all
policies and procedures relating to the workflow of the assigned
team to ensure timely and accurate service.
- Maintains compliance with state, federal and local laws, as
well as standards set forth within Paychex to ensure product and
- Researches and proposes enhancements to existing products'
operational processes to create efficiencies and maintain service
- Assists Implementation Manager in identifying and reviewing
business processes to ensure accuracy, efficiency in productivity
measures. Ensures adherence to internal and external client service
level standards. Recommends changes necessary to maintain a
- Reviews escalated issues and client concerns and makes
decisions to ensure proper resolution.
- Assists Implementation Manager to achieve budget targets
through labor and administrative expense controls.
- Achieves new client satisfaction goals and positively impacts
client retention in order to meet overall company strategy.
- - Required
- Associates Degree.
- 3 years of experience in Related field including demonstrated
- Effective leadership skills.
Keywords: Paychex, St. Louis , Supervisor, Implementation - PEO, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!