Company: Work 4 Hogan
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionHogan Transportation is a 100-year-old
full-service, multi-faceted transportation company operating
throughout North America with a tradition of unparalleled,
personalized service to clients, utilizing first-class equipment
and advanced technology.Job SummaryCoordinates over the road
maintenance failures over the phone. Works with customer drivers to
ascertain their issue and either resolve the issue to get the truck
back running safely or coordinate next steps.Essential Duties and
- Reviews work orders to assess failures.
- Assist drivers with roadside failures.
- Ensures the repair procedure is properly documented.
- Ensures the manufacture's criteria is met.
- Completes the documents required to process claims and forwards
them to the manufacturer.
- Identifies exceptional cases in which may result in special
agreements with the manufacturer and completes the required
documents and follows up, as needed.
- Ensures that the amounts claimed correspond to the criteria of
- Forwards and monitors all warranty parts requests to
appropriate Service Personnel.
- Maintains maintenance daily planner and work orders.
- Communicates with customers throughout maintenance
- Corresponds with Safety Department in regard to during the
- Other duties as required. Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- 2+ years troubleshooting maintenance issues
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Strong listening skills with the ability to ascertain and
diagnose issues through questions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using computer applications
- Experience in transportation industry preferred
Keywords: Work 4 Hogan, St. Louis , Virtual Tech, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!