Adobe AEM QA Lead
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Perficient is currently looking for an Adobe AEM Quality Assurance
Lead for our Detroit practice. This position will be based out of
either our Livonia, MI, or Saint Louis, MO, office once offices
eventually reopen. The role will be remote until then.
The role of the Adobe Quality Assurance Lead is to validate the
requirements and development of customer-facing Adobe Experience
Manager web solutions. This position is ideal for a collaborative
and creative individual who facilitates the design of web
solutions. Quality Assurance is an integral part of the Project
team and acts as a validation point in the successful delivery of
product for our clients.
At Perficient youll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And youll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the worlds
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity
to spread your wings, too.
Were proud to be publicly recognized as a Top Workplace year after
year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
- Coach and mentor junior QA colleagues
- Assess and understand business requirements
- Validate business requirements against the implementation
through comprehensive testing
- Produce client deliverables such as detailed test plans, test
cases, test scripts and test reports any other assets described in
- Ensure deliverables are of the highest quality to promote
- Acting as an Agile tester, flexible to play multiple roles in
- Share knowledge with the team through training, documents,
- Flexibility to learn new technologies as required by
- Independently manage assigned tasks
- Responsible for quality analysis
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-6 years of professional QA experience, with strong
leadership, relationship management, account management, and
- Minimum 2 years consulting industry experience working with
- Deep understanding for complex business and testing
- Hands on experience in some of the following testing
activities: functional testing, performance and load testing,
automation testing, security testing
- Hands on experience in test estimation, test planning and test
- Experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst on at least 2 major
- Experience in product development, product lifecycle
management, functional and process analysis
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with the creation and maintenance of detailed
requirement and specification documentation
- Experience with a blend of software development methods (i.e.,
Waterfall, Agile, XP, RUP, etc.
- Understanding of emerging technology trends
- Facilitate customer meetings, resolve requirements issues, and
gain buy-in for solutions
- Ability to identify critical issues within product
specifications, design, and development and establish resolutions
quickly and efficiently
- Web site accessibility knowledge is a plus
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, St. Louis , Adobe AEM QA Lead, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!