Instructional Designer II
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
CRB is a leading provider of sustainable engineering, architecture,
construction and consulting solutions to the global life sciences
and food and beverage industries. Our more than 1,600 employees
provide best-in-class solutions that drive success and positive
change for our clients, our people and our communities. CRB is a
privately held company with a rich history of serving clients
throughout the world, consistently striving for the highest
standard of technical knowledge, creativity and execution.
The Instructional Designer II is responsible for the analysis,
design, development, implementation and evaluation of learning and
performance support solutions. The Instructional Designer
collaborates with key stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts
(SME's) to determine the overall solution design and instructional
content. They adhere to sound instructional design principles and
adult learning theories to produce instructional products in a
variety of formats and media that enable and improve
They work on the front-end to analyze performance gaps. In
addition, they develop appropriate evaluation instruments to
determine effectiveness and transfer of learning and make
improvements based on those results.
- Develop learning and performance solutions that address learner
needs, increasing employee competence and confidence to achieve our
best-in class performance standards
- Consult with subject matter experts and initiative sponsors to
develop instructional solutions to close perceived performance
- Monitor and track evaluation results and make incremental
improvements based on data
- Develop and adhere to project plans to ensure the timely and
efficient creation of learning solutions
- Partner with the LMS Administrator on the implementation and
maintenance of new and existing learning offerings
- BS/BA in Human Resources, Communications, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing instructional
design solutions and performance support tools in a corporate
- Ability to collaborate effectively, working to become a trusted
advisor to meet shared objectives
- Skilled at handling a variety of human performance issues and
challenges and managing instructional design projects with minimal
supervision and direction.
- Leads and/or works on complex projects.
- Occasionally serves as a mentor to peers.
- Occasionally identifies and leads internal process improvements
which lead to operational excellence.
- Works independently with occasional guidance
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills with strong attention to
- Advanced knowledge of appropriate training methods, techniques,
and evaluation criteria for obtaining optimum training results
- Able to plan and prioritize work and manage multiple projects
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in Articulate 360 or similar L&D authoring
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
CRB is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We
are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all people
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry,
marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic
information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or any other legally protected category. Employment is
contingent on background screening.
CRB does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of CRB without a
prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and
the property of CRB. Please, no phone calls or emails.
CRB offers a complete and competitive benefit package designed to
meet individual and family needs.
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability,
contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative
Keywords: CRB, St. Louis , Instructional Designer II, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!