Privacy Specialist I
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This position provides support to the Legal Response Operations
Center (LEROC) and specializes in analyzing and responding to
requests, subpoenas, court orders and search warrants in order to
draw accurate conclusions while staying in compliance with state
and federal laws for subscriber information. Duties include
researching privacy issues, troubleshooting insufficient requests
and communicating with law enforcement, local, state and federal
agencies, law firms and other issuing parties. The position reports
to the LEROC Manager, interacts with fulfilment teams and law
enforcement agencies to ensure accurate and timely compliance.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Analyze and process incoming subpoenas, search warrants, court
orders and other compulsory legal process to ensure proper service
and conferring with issuing party regarding the scope of their
request, the availability of the information requested and status
of the response.
- Analyze information and data originating from various databases
including the legal tracking systems to monitor the fulfillment
process and ensure accuracy of records provided.
- Serve as liaison for internal clients, law enforcement, law
firms, local, state and federal agencies and customers
- Perform administrative duties by identifying and resolving
routine legal issues under the supervision of the team
- Responsibilities may include interpreting and applying the
facts against the legal elements of the Federal Cable Privacy Act
and The Stored Wire and Communications Act.
- Resolve routine compliance, privacy or legal response issues
under direction of the Team Manager.
- Handle cases related to sensitive and/or confidential subject
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Strong ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills in order to make decisions and solve
problems while working under pressure
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work
independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams
and law enforcement agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and to exercise discretion
and good judgment
Related Work Experience
2+ years Experience in law enforcement, law firm or corporate law
Associate degree in Law or related field, or a Paralegal
certification or equivalent experience
LLS101 295511 295511BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, St. Louis , Privacy Specialist I, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!