Company: Family Forward
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 15, 2022
FamilyForward leads the community in providing innovative solutions
for advancing safer, healthier relationships for children and
FamilyForward moves vulnerable children in the direction of hope by
delivering comprehensive therapeutic and educational services to
support biological, foster, and adoptive families.
- Out Front: We are leaders in the use of innovative tools and
methods to get better results for the children and families we
serve. We prefer to set the pace, testing new ideas and collecting
data; always striving to make the biggest impact we can.
- Whole Hearted: We are tirelessly committed to the vision and
mission of FamilyForward. We use our unique talents and expertise
to serve our clients and community with compassion, acceptance, and
respect.Rock Solid: We are responsible stewards of an organization
with a long and proud history of service. Reliable, trustworthy,
and hard-working, we do whatever it takes to get the job done, even
when no one is watchingGeneral Summary
We are currently seeking a full time Coordinator for our Early
Childhood Center/Therapeutic Preschool. This is a unique experience
to serve children who have experienced early adversity and join the
Developmental Trauma Center of FamilyForward. This position will
oversee coordinating key operational aspects of the preschool
including transportation, catering, and additional float staff for
Essential Job Functions
- Adhere to the ethical standards of FamilyForward and those of
the specific profession.
- Maintain core values standards.
- Assist in maintaining school compliance with all Company and
State Licensing policies
- Assist in the supervision of operations, health, safety and
educational aspects of the school
- Assist in managing enrollment-related practices (responding to
school inquiries, providing school tours, building enrollment,
creating relationships with school families, etc.)
- Networking and building relationships and brand awareness
within the community (hosting school events, attending community
- Assist in managing school staff (hiring, training, discipline,
etc.) and other business-related tasks as necessary.
- Regular attendance is an essential requirement of the position
in order to offer children and parents consistency.
- Classroom coverage when needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelors degree in related field (childhood education and
development, social work, counseling) preferred.
- Meet and exceed all Child Care Licensing requirements
- CDA in early childhood development or a related field
- A class E drivers license or the ability to obtain one
- At least three years of experience in a preschool/child care
setting and have at least one year of management and sales
- Possess leadership strength, a teamwork mindset, strong
communication and networking skills, organization skills and
- Be professional both in mind and appearance and have a strong
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of agency vision, mission, and services.
- Ability to meet the developmental and emotional needs of
- Ability to develop long-term, trust-based relationships with
children, families, and caregivers.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, highly
collaborative, and mutually respectful environment.
- Ability to solve problems in a fast-paced setting.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing needs and time
- Ability to exercise discretion and sound judgement.
- Ability to disseminate information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to communicate professionally with coworkers,
customers, donors, and vendors.
- Ability to create and sustain positive working relationships
with all levels of the agency; internal and external.
Working ConditionsWhile performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The
employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands
and arms, and climb or balance. The employee must frequently lift
and/or move up to 45 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move no
more than 45 pounds.* Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Additional NotesThe statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work performed; but are not to be seen
as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required
of employees so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract
for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the
Keywords: Family Forward, St. Louis , Preschool Coordinator, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!