Company: Examworks Group, Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:Territory: St. Louis, MOThe Regional Compliance
Consultant (RCC)- (Account Executive) identifies new Medicare
compliance related sales opportunities, seeks and engages new
clients servicing both Workers Compensation and Liability Claims,
develops new sales proposals and manages existing ECS accounts.This
position requires consistent contact with clients; maintains
awareness regarding Workers Compensation industry standards and
client expectations; utilizes time efficiently and travels on an as
needed basis.Position works independently as well as with others to
demonstrate and achieve superior customer service of MSA services,
market knowledge and strives to meet and exceed company's revenue
- Drives the development of local and regional sales.
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement
strategies for expanding the company's MSA and Medicare compliance
- Acts as a liaison between clients and the company, actively
promotes services, gathers and exchanges information.
- Represents the company at industry functions, conferences,
tradeshows, seminars, meetings, and when necessary, organizes and
conducts client entertainment.
- Informs clients of updates in regards to MSP policy changes and
- Assists in resolving client concerns relative to service and
report quality issues in a timely manner.
- Evaluates the results of overall sales efforts regularly and
reports these results to the VP of Field Sales.
- Continuously analyzes the market and competition and identifies
external threats and opportunities; Adapts sales strategy to
- Provides weekly, monthly and or quarterly updates as
- Attends all sales and marketing meetings as directed.
- When necessary, assists with account collection activity.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
Bachelor degree in business, marketing or sales; or five years
related experience in outside sales; or equivalent combination of
education and claims experience.
- Strong knowledge of claims management relative to:
- workers' compensation, no-fault, liability, and
- Experience selling Medicare Set Asides and related services
important, including experience working with brokers, settlement
administrators and attorneys.
ExamWorks is a leading provider of innovative healthcare services
including independent medical examinations, peer reviews, bill
reviews, Medicare compliance, case management, record retrieval,
document management and related services. Our clients include
property and casualty insurance carriers, law firms, third-party
claim administrators and government agencies that use independent
services to confirm the veracity of claims by sick or injured
individuals under automotive, disability, liability and workers'
compensation insurance coverages.
ExamWorks, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal
opportunity to all qualified applicants for all positions without
regard to protected veteran status, qualified individuals with
disabilities and all individuals without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age or any other status protected under local, state or
Equal Opportunity Employer -
Medicare Set AsidesMedicare Set AsidesMedicare Set AsidesMedicare
Set AsidesMedicare Set AsidesMedicare Set AsidesMedicare Set
AsidesMedicare complianceMedicare complianceMedicare
Keywords: Examworks Group, Inc., St. Louis , Account Executive, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!