Behavioral Therapist - ACT TAY and MO TAY Programs
Company: BJC HealthCare
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Information About this Position
- 40 hours per week
- North County Facility
- Local Travel Required
- Monday-Friday Day Shift; No Weekends, Holidays or On-Call
- Benefits Eligible
Company and Job Overview
Health is a community health center that provides and
coordinates behavioral health services for more than 8,000
seriously mentally ill adults and seriously emotionally disturbed
children in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. François, Iron
and Washington counties. As an Administrative Agent of the Missouri
Department of Mental Health (DMH), BJC Behavioral Health serves as
a major point of entry for people eligible for mental health
services funded by DMH and is responsible for serving as gatekeeper
to the public mental health system.
The Behavioral Health Therapist works
with individuals, families, and groups to address and treat mental
& emotional disorders, and to promote optimal mental
- Provides individual, and in some cases, family therapy to
- Updates the treatment plan to reflect therapy
goals. Collaborates with other professionals regarding client
participation level, progress, and setbacks.
- Completes intakes for individuals requesting services at
BJC, assessing their eligibility based on symptomology, treatment
history, and current needs.
- Develops and facilitates education for
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position.
The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
- Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned.
- Master's Degree in Social Services related field
- 2-5 years of experience
- Valid Driver's License
- LCSW/LPC or equiv
Note: not all benefits apply to all
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life
insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick
does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Alton
Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, St. Louis , Behavioral Therapist - ACT TAY and MO TAY Programs, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!