A Great Manufacturing Opportunity is
Now Hiring General Laborers for 1st Shift.
Willing to Train.
Great Pay & Benefits. A Company That Treats You
Are you interested in earning reliable weekly pay from a top
employer in the area? This is a fantastic opportunity to join the
fast-growing Manufacturing industry and learn new
skills. You’ll work for a company with a great
reputation, where safety and respect are number one.
Did you know that manufacturing employees like working
for ResourceMFG twice as much as our competitors? Apply today to
find out why!
“Resource MFG has kept me working with very good jobs,
and I appreciate their services.” ResourceMFG Associate,
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance
when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG
specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with
over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work
nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re
committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and
safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and
Production / Bulk Paker
ResourceMFG is hiring for a nice company in the South City
This would be for Packer/ Food Production role.
Job Duties and Information:
- Weekly pay at $14.00 Mon-Fri
- 1st shift is 5:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Packaging Bulk Food product
- Inspection of finished product for quality
- preparing paperwork to document paking activity
- Scanning cased into inventory