Information About this Position
Company and Job Overview
Missouri Baptist Medical
Center, an acute care hospital in St. Louis County,
offers a full continuum of medical and surgical services, including
heart care, cancer, women and infants, breast health,
gastrointestinal, orthopedic, stroke, therapy, wound and pain
management services. The hospital has a 24-hour adult emergency
department and cares for pediatric patients at a separate emergency
department in collaboration with St. Louis Children’s Hospital.
Missouri Baptist is the first and only
hospital in St. Louis County to be named a Magnet® hospital by the
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). The prestigious
designation is the highest credential a health care organization
can receive for nursing excellence and quality patient care. This
recognition has been accomplished by less than nine percent of
hospitals nationwide. Additionally, U.S. News & World Report ranked
the hospital #2 in the St. Louis metro area.
Provides patient care essential to
cardiac catheterization procedures, including calculating
hemodynamic values for the physician during complicated diagnostic
and intervention procedures.
- Assists with cardiac catheterization
- Calculates hemodynamic values for the physician during
diagnostic and intervention procedures.
- Prepares room and supplies for cardiac catheterization
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position.
The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 Years of Experience
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist
Note: not all benefits apply to all
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life
insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick
does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Alton
Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this
Equal Opportunity Employer