Information About this Position
Company and Job Overview
Hospital is a full-service acute care community
hospital located on 28 acres in north St. Louis County. Christian
Hospital is noted for its excellence in heart services and
lifesaving cardiothoracic surgery, emergency medicine, breast
health services, orthopedic/spine surgery, hyperbaric wound care,
pain management, vascular surgery, endocrinology, gastrointestinal
care, stroke care, nephrology, therapy, radiology, urology,
pulmonary care and treating sleep disorders.
Northwest HealthCare, located six miles
west of Christian Hospital, provides the community 24-hour
emergency care, with Washington University Physicians and St. Louis
Children’s Hospital providing pediatric services. Northwest
HealthCare is also home to the Sleep Disorders Center and a variety
of full-service outpatient diagnostic and imaging services in a
Performs a variety of neurologic testing
including EEG and EMG, as well as delegated administrative
- Performs neurodiagnostic testing.
- Evaluates testing delivered and intervenes appropriately
to ensure optimal patient outcome.
- Trains and monitors other care givers providing testing
in the neurology department.
- Answers physician inquiries and assists physician
offices. Notifies interpreting physician of any unusual or
pertinent clinical findings.
- Communicates with appropriate members of the healthcare
team to modify plan of care when appropriate.
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position.
The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
manner is an essential function of this job.
- High School Diploma or GED
- <2 years of experience
Note: not all benefits apply to all
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life
insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick
does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Alton
Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this
Equal Opportunity Employer