RN-CGCH Pediatric ED Educator
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Must have ED - Pediatrics experience.
Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates educational activities
planning for an assigned service or population.
- Collaborates with nurse managers and staff to assess learning
needs and competencies.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates educational plans/programs
and utilizes methods, measurements and tools to evaluate
achievement of learning goals.
- Identifies and/or develops teaching tools and instructional
- Keeps records of educational activities and prepares
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and
scientific knowledge in health care to nursing practice, ensuring
that nursing care is delivered based on patient’s age-specific
needs and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of
- As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional
nursing standards defined in the professional practice model.
Uses the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response to
the current and evolving health and nursing needs of our patients
and our patient populations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Three years' registered nurse experience
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , RN-CGCH Pediatric ED Educator, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!