Respiratory Care Student I
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Provides evaluation of and care for respiratory therapy patients
consistent with student scope of practice.
- Administers medications and treatments to patients under
- Delivers and assesses patient response to ordered therapy.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition.
- Provides patient education for diseases, medications, and
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , Respiratory Care Student I, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!