Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds, B-Line, and Oil & Gas Division is
currently seeking a Customer Experience Manager to join our team.
This position is based at our Highland, IL or Syracuse, NY
This role will be key in defining and executing a customer
experience strategy for the Global Crouse-Hinds, B-Line, Oil & Gas
Division. This position involves close interaction with key
stakeholders and leaders from across the division to ensure
CHBLOG's direction is aligned with the Electrical Sector and
corporate digital user and customer service experiences.
The Customer Experience Manager will develop a deep
understanding of customer personas and what drives their
engagement, specifically regarding service develop and execute
against a customer experience strategy, aligned with the overall
divisional strategy oversee and analyze the front end operations
activities, including performing continual analysis and planning to
improve the overall customer experience ensure front end operations
are living the CH/BL brand through training, staffing and quality
assurance identify and quantify needs for digital solutions across
CH/BL including the involvement and integration with Eaton's Front
end Tools initiatives develop and manage a project pipeline of
process enhancements lead Agile based development of soft solutions
aimed at user centric designs develop, communicate and track KPIs
associated with customer experience and digitization adoption
across the division continuously research emerging technologies and
investigate ways to enhance key processes by integrating available
digital assets responsibility for administration, planning and
development of the CHBLOG customer support team.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every
employee around the world. We create an environment where
creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every
day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your
full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Support global cross-functional Customer Service taskforce to
implement Customer excellence strategy and tactics.
- Establish metrics and build the team, systems and processes to
deliver world class customer service commensurate with the Eaton
- Drive continuous improvement of key "Customer Service"
- Champion opportunities to consistently Improve the Eaton CHBLOG
- Test new strategies for driving customer value
- Lead the customer service department and be responsible for
planning and implementing strategy to increase customer service
- Work with IT and other Eaton Divisions to develop and execute a
systems and technology strategy for Customer Satisfaction
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards the
mission to improve customer service experience, create engaged
customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture
an environment where they can excel through encouragement and
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and
backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as
a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 8 years of Customer Service experience
- Minimum 8 years of management experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position.
Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Highland, IL or
Syracuse, NY will be considered. Active Duty Military
Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate
sponsorship now and within the future
- MBA preferred
- Knowledge of ERP system (SAP and Business Explorer)
- 4 years of experience in the commercial/industrial electrical
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in a customer service
- Six Sigma / Greenbelt
- Thorough knowledge of our various channels to market and
familiarity with selling through manufacturer’s representative,
distribution, and factory direct sales forces
- Experience with customer CRM development/deployment
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and sophisticated
- Expertise with ERP systems and industry best practices
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure and
within project deadlines.
- Ability to identify new areas of opportunity beyond current
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for
all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based
upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the
technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical
services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find
one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is
dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with
power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient,
safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the
attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate,
accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to
learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest
challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton
facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time