Care Manager RN-Behavioral Health
Company: BJC HealthCare
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Information About this Position
Company and Job Overview
Health is a community health center that provides and
coordinates behavioral health services for more than 8,000
seriously mentally ill adults and seriously emotionally disturbed
children in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. François, Iron
and Washington counties. As an Administrative Agent of the Missouri
Department of Mental Health (DMH), BJC Behavioral Health serves as
a major point of entry for people eligible for mental health
services funded by DMH and is responsible for serving as gatekeeper
to the public mental health system.
Develops a wellness culture of
combined behavioral and medical healthcare. These programs alert
healthcare providers to co-morbid medical and behavioral
conditions, coordinate consumer enrollment in health programs and
monitor the inclusion of effective health care strategies in
patient treatment plans.
- Alert healthcare providers to co-morbid medical and
behavioral conditions, coordinate consumer enrollment in health
programs and monitor the inclusion of effective health care
strategies in patient treatment plans.
- Tracks, monitors, and distributes reports.
- Consults about identified health conditions of their
clients and provides education training.
- Assists the CMHC in developing and enhancing wellness
- Assists with referrals and discharge
- Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- 2-5 years of experience
- Valid Driver's License
- RN license
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- 5-10 years of experience
Note: not all benefits apply to all
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life
insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick
does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Alton
Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: BJC HealthCare, St. Louis , Care Manager RN-Behavioral Health, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!