Patient Access Representative I
Company: SSM Health
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: October 2, 2021
Sign on bonus eligible - $1,000 on first paycheck with 2 year
Responsible for communicating with patients, participants and staff
to accurately schedule patients for prescribed procedures and
gather the necessary demographic, insurance and clinical
information for the procedure.
- Gathers information from patient and enters into appropriate
database. Seeks appropriate resources to resolve issues about the
type, date or location of prescribed procedures.
- Schedules patient procedures in a manner that most efficiently
utilizes the patient's time and clinical resources. Coordinates and
- Assists with coordination of activities related to insurance
- Provides counseling to patient, participant or their
representative regarding pre-service requirements and
- Performs clerical and reception duties associated with patient
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, St. Louis , Patient Access Representative I, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!