- 40 Hours per Week -
- #BJCcareers -
- Salaried -
- Days -
- Benefits Eligible -
Job ID: 1222720
Employment Status: Full-Time
HealthCare is one of the largest nonprofit health
care organizations in the United States, delivering services to
residents primarily in the greater St. Louis, southern Illinois and
mid-Missouri regions. BJC serves patients and their families
in urban, suburban and rural communities through its 15
hospitals and multiple community health locations. Services include
inpatient and outpatient care, primary care, community health and
wellness, workplace health, home health, community mental health,
rehabilitation, long-term care and hospice.
Responsible for supervising the
daily operations of Occupational Health, managing the Workers'
Compensation program, and coordinating delivery of the HSO's
Occupational Health Services.
- Provides accurate documentation as required.
- Evaluates employee injuries and facilitates appropriate
treatment and follow-up.
- Coordinates and delivers occupational health services to
- Responsible for case management oversight and coordination for
all worker's compensation claims.
- Performs pre-employment physicals for newly hired employees to
determine their eligibility and capacity for the
- BJC has
determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work
in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an
essential function of this job.
- - Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree
- - Nursing
- Registered Nurse (RN) License
not all benefits apply to all openings
Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick
*Pension does not apply to
Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Alton Memorial or
Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and qualifications required of employees assigned to this
Equal Opportunity Employer